To access council services, please visit our main website.
We are using WordPress, a free blogging tool so adverts may appear from time to time. These are automated and do not represent any form of endorsement from the council.
We invite conversation about the stories we share on this blog. We ask that contributors respect fellow residents, businesses and our staff by following our social media comments policy. For this blog we also have these commenting guidelines:
- Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including inappropriate language or ideas that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- It may take some time before your comment is published as there is currently one moderator of the blog.
- We apologise to the few people who may not meet criteria for having their contributions published – it’s not personal but our aim is to have discussions without anyone feeling that they are being attacked. If your comment has not been published please consider these points and resubmit your comment respecting these guidelines.