We launched our beta website at the end of February and asked you to try it out and tell us what you think of it. It’s important that we get your views on the new site, so that we can make it work for you.
In our last blog post we explained how we are developing the new website. Over the next couple of months we will be moving more content to the new website, adding more functionality to it (such as new page templates), and making changes to the design. We plan to make changes to the website once a week, and we will put a summary of those changes here on our blog.
Changes made between 29 February and 11 March
We have added these sections of content
Births, marriages and deaths
- Register a birth or a death
- Get a copy certificate
We will add more of the births, marriages and deaths information in the coming months.
Benefits and Council Tax
All of our benefits and Council Tax information has been added.
- Council budgets and spending
- How Bradford Council works
- Your councillors
- Meetings, reports and agendas
We have made these changes to the functionality
- We have added Browsealoud to the website. You can use this to read the website to you. There is a link to it in the footer of every page.
- We have added some online forms, for example the form to contact the Street Naming and Numbering Service.