We have created a new section on our website to help you take a more active role in local democracy and to create greater transparency.
To make it as useful as possible we would like your feedback and input.
What you will find in this new democracy section
The new democracy section currently includes:
- Council meetings information including agendas, minutes, declarations of interest etc
- Decisions made and forward plans
- Information on outside bodies which impact Council services
- Parish councils’ information
- Councillor, MP and MEP contact information.
Things that are different with the new section are:
- Information that used to be in different parts of our website is now all together
- It is now mobile friendly
- You can now easily link to individual documents
- All documents relating to a specific agenda item can be linked together
- You can add a meeting to your own personal calendar
- A “What’s new” section automatically shows the latest documents
- You can sign up for alerts about for documents
- There is a mobile app version
mod.gov mobile app
When you first open the app you will see a “Publisher” screen, where you need to choose Bradford from the list. Then you choose which committees you are interested in.
We would like your feedback
Does it do what you think it should?
Can you easily find what you are looking for in this new section?
Are you able to do everything you would expect, and want to be able to do?
What should we call this section of our website?
We have provisionally called this ‘Committee Minutes’, because that’s what the previous section of our website was called. But it offers far more than Committee Minutes, and we want to call it something that will be meaningful to you. Let us know what you think it should be called.
Please let us know what you think in the comments below.